Saturday, October 10, 2009

Songs That Make Me Smile: LL Cool J – Doin’ it

(I kid you not, this face was once considered the essence of sexiness) I guarantee shorty it's real, baby stick it out Here comes the man of steel

I was taking a hobble down Memory Lane with mehhh(who’s supposed to be contributing to this blog!!!!! Not that mind or notice or anything) when we bought up this old gem. It doesn’t make me smile in bubble-pop song kinda way. Watching the vid makes me cringe(those 90s spandex and the dancing, oh lord, THE DANCING!) except the peep show bits but hell, that’s what makes it great. This is a good example of why I love old school hip-hop. The beats, corny/dirty vids, crooning girls and vain rappers(that’ll do LL, that’ll do) all make for a good time.

Best Parts To Rap Wigga Out To:

It's the first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny
Conventional methods of makin love kinda bore me
I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off
Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft

Best Bits To Moan:

I'm gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your name
Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain
(heh)

                                    and

Don’t Stop

 

It’s pretty sad an old LL track seems like Shakespeare compared to the crap we have today(more video hoes and Christal!!).  Anyway, I’m in a good mood so I’ll leave a bonus vid. Enjoy!

Now THIS is pure sex. My love of drag queens knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment